MP Jan Abhiyan Parishad Recruitment 2017 – 291 Mentor Posts
Jan Abhiyan Parishad (JAP), Madhya Pradesh has recently announced an employment notification MP Jan Abhiyan Parishad Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Mentor Positions. As per this notification, MPJAP is going to fill up 291 vacancies. MPJAP invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Madhya Pradesh Jobs can apply for this MPJAP Mentor Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 10th October, 2017.
MP Jan Abhiyan Parishad Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 291 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Mentor.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their Post Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
|Madhya Pradesh Jan Abhiyan Parishad 2017 Notification Released on||03/10/2017|
|Starting date to apply online||03/10/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||10/10/2017|
How to apply for MP Jan Abhiyan Parishad Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of MP Jan Abhiyan Parishad www.mpjap.org
- After that, search for the link of Madhya Pradesh Jan Abhiyan Parishad Latest Job Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mpjap.org