MP High Court Recruitment 2017 – 94 Civil Judge Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh High Court has announced an employment notification MP High Court Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant positions. As per this notification, Madhya Pradesh High Court is going to fulfil 94 vacancies of Civil Judge posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 05th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MP High Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 94 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Candidates must possess graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Online Initial Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.27700/- to Rs.44770/- with grade pay per month.
- General Candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- Reserved category applicants, Rs.800/-.
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification Released on: 05/08/2017.
- Starting date to apply online: 05/08/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/09/2017.
- Initial Exam Date: 08/10/2017.
Steps to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Jammu & Kashmir High Court www.mphc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Madhya Pradesh High court jobs 2017.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in