MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016
Madhya Pradesh High Court has revealed the official notification to hire the aspirants for filling up various vacant positions like stenographer grade III, steno typist and assistant grade posts. MP High Court needs to fill up the total vacant posts are 1003 posts. MP High Court invites the online applications from interested candidates through this notification. As per this recruitment notification, eligible job seekers may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 1003 vacant posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
Candidates age should be 18 years to 35 years.
Applicants must pass the SSC and intermediate from any recognized board.
Candidates must read the official notification for election criteria.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay.
- For General candidates Rs.800/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.600/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/08/2015.
How to apply for MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the MP High Court www.mphc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.