MP B.Ed Application Form 2016 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is also known as MP Vyapam is going to conduct the MP B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) entrance test for admission in colleges of two years B.Ed course. MPPEB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. MP B.Ed Application Form 2016 is now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th March, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for MP B.Ed Application Form 2016:
Candidates must possess their graduation or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Contenders minimum age should be 20 years and there is no maximum age limit. Age relaxation is also applicable as per MPPEB rules.
Applicants will be selected based on the candidates performance in written examination, document verification and counseling process.
- For general candidates Rs.500/-.
- For SC, ST applicants Rs.250/-.
- Aspirants need to pay Rs.70/- as portal fees of MP online for online application form.
- MP B.Ed Notification 2016 released on: 13/02/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/03/2016.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 15/02/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 15/03/2016.
- Online Document Verification: February, 2016 to March, 2016.
- Date of the B.Ed 2016 entrance test: 24/04/2016.
- Results announcement Date: May, 2016.
How to apply for MP B.Ed Application Form 2016:
- Log on to the official website of MPPEB www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Click on the link of MP B.Ed Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in for more updates on MP B.Ed Application Form 2016