MP B.Ed Admit Card 2015 Download mpbed.in

MP B.Ed Admit Card 2015 Download mpbed.in

Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced the MP B.Ed Admit Card 2015 at its official website mpbed.in. Candidates who are going to attend for the B.Ed entrance examination, those candidates are seriously waiting for their MP B.Ed Admit Card 2015. All the applied applicants may check and download their admit cards through online.MP B.Ed Admit Card 2015

Details about MP B.Ed Admit Card 2015:

Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the B.Ed entrance examination every year. This year also MPPEB is going to conducts the MP B.Ed entrance examination will be held on 19 April, 2015 at various examination centers like Rewa, Satna, Shahdol, Gwalior, Morena, Balaghat, Guna, Burhanpur, Bhind, Indore, Ujjaini and etc centers. Every year 49665 seats are available for B.Ed program in Madhya Pradesh. In that seats 75% seats for local candidates and remaining 25% seats for other state candidates. B.Ed course duration different with the state and university, in MP B.Ed program course duration is 2 years. Large numbers of candidates are appeared for this program every year. This year also huge applicants are applied for this B.Ed entrance examination.

Madhya Pradesh professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the MP B.Ed Admit Card 2015 at its official website on or before examination date. Candidates who have applied for the B.Ed program, those candidates can download their admit cards through its official site by entering their registration details. Candidates can follow the below instructions for getting their admit card.

How to download MP B.Ed Admit Card 2015:

  • Log on to the official website of MP B.Ed www.mpbed.in.
  • Click on the link of MP B.Ed Admit Card 2015.
  • Admit card page will be generated on the screen.
  • Enter your application number and date of birth etc.
  • Your admit card will be appeared on your window and take printout of it.

Click here to download MP B.Ed Admit Card 2015

SSC Recruitment, Results 2016 © 2016 | Sitemap | Privacy Policy & Disclaimer