MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2015-2016
Ministry of Statistics Programme Implementation (MOSPI) has released the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant field investigator posts through this recruitment. Ministry of Statistics Programme Implementation (MOSPI) invites the applications from interested candidates through this notification. Online application forms are now available at its official website. Eligible candidates may download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and send the filled application form to the MOSPI address on or before the last date that is 19 June, 2015. For more information about MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 645 posts.
Name of the posts: Field Investigator posts.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules.
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree in statistics or economics or mathematics or any of these combination groups from any recognized university or institute.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview skills only.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.16500/- per month.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19/06/2015.
How to apply for MOPSI Field Investigator Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of MOPSI www.mospi.nic.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of MOPSI Field Investigator Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate information of the applicant.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the MOPSI office address and take hard copy of it for further reference.