MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2015-2016 Download
Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) Government of India has been announced an official notification for minority students post metric scholarship. Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship is also known as MOMA Scholarship. Ministry of Minority Affairs invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) Government of India is provides the scholarships every year. This year also MOMA Govt of India has decided to provide the scholarships to the minority candidates for their education. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2015 notification details are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2015:
- Applicants who are belongs to minority community, those applicants pursue their educational career and courses for higher and professional technical courses.
- The scholarship is awarded for the under graduate courses and post graduate courses like Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, Medical & Paramedical, Fashion Technology, CA, ICWA, MCA, Pharmacy courses and etc courses.
- Candidates can get Rs.20, 000/- every year through this MOMA Scholarship.
- Already applied contenders can renewal their scholarship status.
For more information about this MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2015, candidates can keep in touch with its official website momascholarship.gov.in.
- Last date to apply for the MOMA Scholarship: 30/09/2015.
- Last date to renewal the MOMA Scholarship: 15/11/2015.
How to apply for MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2015:
- Visit the official website of the MOMA www.momascholarship.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of the submitted application form for future usage.