MOD Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2016 – 102 Posts
Ministry of Defence (MOD) was published an employment notification about MOD Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2016 for appointing the job seekers as various vacant firemen and tradesman posts. As per this notification, MOD needs to full fill 102 members of unreserved positions. MOD invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th April, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 102 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 25 years.
- For OBC candidates maximum age should be 28 years.
- For SC and ST applicants maximum age should be 30 years.
Applicants must possess matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Written Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Available now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/04/2016.
How to apply for MOD Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MOD www.mod.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of MOD Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.