MOD Recruitment 2017 – 153 Lower Division Clerk Vacancies
Ministry of Defence (MOD) has recently announced a employment notification MOD Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Lower Division Clerk (LDC) positions. As per this notification, Ministry of Defence is going to fill up 153 LDC Jobs. MOD invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Ministry of Defence Jobs can apply for this MOD LDC Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us.
Vacancy Details about MOD Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 153 Posts.
Name of the Post:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Physical Test.
- Endurance Test.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.1800/-|
- Starting date for apply online: Available Now.
- Last date to apply online: Soon Updated.
How to apply for MOD Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Ministry of Defence www.mod.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of Ministry of Defence LDC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mod.nic.in