MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017 – 94 Technical Assistant Posts
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has recently announced an employment notification MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant technical assistant, junior assistant cum DEO and work assistant posts. As per this notification, MNIT Jaipur is going to fill up 94 members of unreserved positions. MNIT Jaipur invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 94 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant: 34 Posts.
- Junior Assistant cum DEO: 13 Posts.
- Work Assistant: 12 Posts.
- Teaching and Non Teaching positions: 65.
Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years for reserved category applicants and 27 years for general category applicants.
Applicants must possess Bachelors Degree or post graduate degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university and must have computer skills.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in interview process only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per MNIT Jaipur Rules and Regulations.
Candidates must refer the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Closing date to submit the application form: 30/03/2017.
- Last date to pay the fee: 28/03/2017.
- Finale date to submit hard copy: 07/04/2017.
How to apply for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MNIT www.mnit.ac.in
- After that, click on the link of MNIT Jaipur Technical Assistant Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mnit.ac.in