MNIT Jaipur Notification 2017 – 282 Assistant Professor Vacancies
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur has recently announced an employment notification MNIT Jaipur Notification 2017 in the month of September, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant temporary faculty vacancies. As per this notification, MNIT Jaipur is going to filling up 282 professor vacancies. MNIT invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with teaching profession jobs can apply for this MNIT Jaipur Professor Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 29th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 282 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 31 Posts.
- Associate Professor: 77 Posts.
- Assistant Professor: 174 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017:
Candidates maximum age should be 60 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/09/2017.
- Final date to send the hard copy: 10/10/2017.
Steps to apply for MNIT Jaipur Notification 2017:
- Visit the official website of MNIT Jaipur www.mnit.ac.in
- After that, search for the link of NNIT Jaipur Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mnit.ac.in