mmumullana.org MMU CET Call Letter 2016 Download
Maharishi Markandeswar University (MMU) has announced the notification for conducting the entrance examination for getting admission into the medical courses through this MMU CET (Maharishi Markandeswar University Common Entrance Test). Large numbers of applicants are applied for this entrance examination, after completion of the online and offline and via post registration process candidates are eagerly waiting for their call letters. All the applied contenders may check and download their MMU CET Call Letter 2016 through its official page.
Details about MMU CET Call Letter 2016:
Maharishi Markandeswar University (MMU) has been stated the latest entrance examination notification MMU CET to take seat in the course of MBBS in various affiliated colleges and at MMU main campus through this entrance examination. MMU conducts the MMU CET entrance every year and many numbers of applicants are pursued through this entrance examination. This year also MMU is going to conduct the MMU CET 2016 entrance examination will be held in the month of June, 2016 at various examination centers.
MMU CET Exam Pattern 2016:
- Exam paper will be in multiple choice type questions.
- Each correct answer will get 3 marks.
- Each wrong answer will deduct 1 mark.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Maharishi Markandeswar University will soon upload the MMU CET Call Letter 2016 on or before 20 days prior of the examination date and may expect in the month of June, 2016 at its official page. All the candidates must bring their call letters to the examination hall and they must download their call letter through online by entering their application details.
How to download MMU CET Call Letter 2016:
- Go to the official website of the MMU CET www.mmumullana.org.
- Click on the call letter button.
- After that, enter your registration number and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Call letter will be opened on your system window and take printout of it for examination purpose.