MMMUT Notification 2016 Apply
Madam Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) has announced an official notification for getting admission into various vacant B.Tech, M.Tech and MCA etc courses for the academic year of 2016 – 2017 in this university and its affiliated colleges. MMMUT invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill up with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 28th March, 2016.
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) is located in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. For more details about MMMUT Notification 2016 eligibility criteria are as follows.
For B.Tech Courses:
- Candidates must possess their intermediate from any recognized university.
- General applicants must have 50% marks in their academics.
- Reserved candidates must have 45% marks in intermediate.
For B.Tech 2 Year Courses:
- Applicants should pass 3 – 4 years of Diploma courses from any recognized Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education.
- General candidates should have 60% marks in Diploma.
- Reserved aspirants must have 55% marks.
For MBA, MCA:
Applicants must possess their 3 years bachelors degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination, merit list and counseling.
- For General candidates Rs.1500/-.
- For SC, ST applicants Rs.750/-.
Applicants can send their filled application form via offline also. Candidates who want to apply for this MMMUT online application form 2016 through offline, those can send their filled applications to the below address,
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology,
- Last date of receipt of OMR application form: 04/04/2016.
- Last date to close the application form: 28/03/2016.
- Date of the examination: 08/05/2016.
How to apply for MMMUT Notification 2016:
- Log on to the official website of MMMUT www.mmmut.ac.in.
- Click on the link of MMMUT Online Application Form.
- Start the registration process using the login password given by the University for User Login.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.