Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published an employment notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant assistant professor positions. As per this notification, Mizoram PSC is going to full fill large numbers of vacant positions. MPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job hunters who are looking for teaching profession jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 official notification and must read all the details carefully. After that, start filling the application form and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 13th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor.
- For General and OBC candidates age should be in between 21 years to 35 years.
- For SC/ST category applicants lower age should be 21 years and upper age should be 40 years.
Candidates must possess post graduate degree in Hindi or M.Ed degree with minimum 55% marks or Ph.D degree from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted candidates will get pay scale as Rs.21600/- with other allowances per month.
- For Unreserved applicants need to pay the registration fee as Rs.320/-.
- For Reserved category candidates, Rs.270/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/12/2016.
How to apply for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Mizoram PSC www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on MPSC Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- Then, start filling the online application form correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future usage.