Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017 – 643 Accounts Officer Jobs
Ministry of Finance India has released the latest job notification Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017 for Group B vacancies like assistant accounts officer positions. As per this notification, Ministry of Finance India is going to fill up 643 assistant accounts officer vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 26th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 643 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Accounts Officer.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or any Higher Education are eligible to apply these vacancies of Ministry of Finance India Group B Recruitment 2017.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in computer based test and physical tests followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.44900/- to Rs.142400/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 26/02/2017.
How to apply for Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Ministry of Finance India www.finmin.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Ministry of Finance India Assistant Accounts Officer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.finmin.nic.in