MHA Recruitment 2017 – 6067 ACIO Vacancies – Apply Online
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has recently announced an employment notification MHA Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) vacancies. As per this notification, MHA is going to fill up 6067 AICO vacancies. Ministry of Home Affairs invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the Ministry of Home Affairs as well as Intelligence Bureau latest jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity as early as possible. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about MHA Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 6067 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO).
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university and must have a good academic records.
Candidates will be done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Exam.
- Driving Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Updated.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for MHA Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of MHA www.mha.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of MHA ACIO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in