MHA Notification 2017 – Apply for Technical Assistant Vacancies
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has recently released the latest job news regarding MHA Notification 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant supervisor and technical assistant positions. As per this notification, MHA is going to fill up 69 vacant Technical Assistant, Wireless Supervisor and Cipher Assistant posts. MHA invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Ministry of Home Affairs Technical Assistant Jobs 2017 can download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are available from 31st March, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates can apply online on or before last date 31st May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MHA Notification 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 69 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant: 28 Posts.
- Wireless Supervisor: 30 Posts.
- Cipher Assistant: 11 Posts.
Candidates upper age should be 56 years and age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per MHA norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
Candidates must read the official advertisement for registration fee details.
- MHA Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification released on: 31/03/2017.
- Starting date for online application form: 31/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/05/2017.
How to apply for MHA Notification 2017:
- Applicants need to visit the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs www.mha.nic.in
- Then, click on the link of MHA Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates and required documents.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in