MGNREGA Udaipur Recruitment 2017 – 129 Assistant Vacancies
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) & Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (Gramin), Udaipur Rajasthan has recently announced an employment notification MGNREGA Udaipur Recruitment 2017 in the month of October, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MGNREGA is going to fill up 129 vacancies of Junior Technical Assistant and Accounts Assistant Posts. MGNREGA invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs can apply for this MGNREGAAssistant Notification 2017 through online on or before the last date. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidatesmay download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 06th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MGNREGA UdaipurRecruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 129 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Technical Assistant.
- Accounts Assistant
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Diploma or Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as follows,
- Junior Technical Assistant, Rs.13000/-.
- Accounts Assistant, Rs.8000/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 06/11/2017.
How to apply for MGNREGA Udaipur Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of MGNREGA www.nrega.raj.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of MGNREGA Assistant Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.nrega.raj.gov.in