MGNREGA Banswara Recruitment 2017 – 143 Technical Assistant Vacancies
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has recently announced an employment notification MGNREGA Banswara Recruitment 2017 in the month of September, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MGNREGA Banswara is going to fill up 143 vacancies of Technical Assistant and Accounts Assistant Posts. MGNREGA invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs can apply for this MGNREGA Banswara Notification 2017 through online on or before the last date. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 16th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MGNREGA Banswara Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 143 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Technical Assistant: 125 Posts.
- Accounts Assistant: 18 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Diploma or Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/- per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date to apply online: 11/09/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 16/10/2017.
How to apply for MGNREGA Banswara Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of MGNREGA www.mahaegs.maharashtra.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of MGNREGA Banswara Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mahaegs.maharashtra.gov.in