MGM PG CET Notification 2016 Application Download
Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS) has declared the official notification for conducting the entrance examination for getting admission into the post graduate medical courses like MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Surgery) through this MGM PG CET (MGM Institute of Health Science Post Graduate Common Entrance Examination). Candidates who want to get seat through this entrance examination, those applicants must read the official notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. This examination is national level entrance examination. MGM invites the online and offline applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about MGM PG CET Notification 2016 online registration process details are as follows.
Eligibility criteria of MGM PG CET Notification 2016:
Applicants must pass their MBBS from any recognized university should have completed their bachelors of doctorate from MCI or any state medical council of India.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.5500/- per application.
MGM PG CET 2016 Syllabus:
- Forensic Medicine
- Preventive and Social Medicine
- Dermatology & Veneriology
- Psychiatry and etc
MGM PG CET Exam Pattern 2016:
- MGM PG CET exam is pen paper based with multiple choice type questions.
- MGM PG CET 2016 written examination will be conducting for total of 300 marks.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark.
- No negative marking system.
- Time duration for this examination is 3 hours.
|Important Topics||Number of questions|
|Dermatology & Veneriology||7|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||25|
Important Dates for MGM PG CET 2016:
- Starting date for online application form: Second Week December, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Second week of January, 2016.
- Admit card issuing date: Second week of January, 2016 to Third week of January, 2016.
- MGM PG CET Test Date: Second to Third week January, 2016.
- Results announcement date: February, 2016.
- Counseling date: March, 2016.
How to apply for MGM PG CET 2016 (Online):
- Go to the official website of the MGM PG CET www.mgmuhs.com.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.
How to apply for MGM PG CET Notification 2016 (Offline):
- Log on to the official website of MGM PG CET www.mgmuhs.com.
- Download the application form and fill up with candidates details.
- Enter DD details and etc.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the MGMIHS address.
- Take hard copy of the application form for future usage.