MGDCH 2015 Application, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital is going to conducts the Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital Joint Entrance Test 2015. Candidates who are interested to get admission into the government and private medical colleges or universities which provides courses like MD/MDS/MS through the Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital Joint Entrance Test 2015 (MGDCH) conducted by the Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital. MGDCH invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. Online applications will be available at its official website. Interested candidates may apply through online and candidates want to know more information about MGDCH 2015 Application 2015 like exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus and etc must read the official notification.
- Candidates must possess their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English from any recognized board.
- Candidates age should be more than 17 Years.
- General candidates should have minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should have minimum 45%% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
MGDCH 2015 Syllabus:
This Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital conducts the Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital Joint Entrance Test contains the exam syllabus is in HSC level Syllabus like
MGDCH 2015 Exam Pattern:
- MGDCH 2015 Exam will be of two papers, paper I will consists of Questions from Physics and paper II from Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates who are qualify in the written test; those candidates are eligible for the group discussion and after that personal interview.
Starting date for online application form: Third Week of April, 2015
How to apply for MGDCH 2015:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link of MGDCH 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of it.
Click here to apply for MGDCH 2015