Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 mpsc.nic.in
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC), Shillong has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. Meghalaya PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. MPSC online applications are now available at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, name of the posts, number of vacancies, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy details about Meghalaya public Service Commission Recruitment 2015:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Lecturer in Garo in Government Colleges of Meghalaya||10|
|Lecturer in Electronics Engineering in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong||01|
|Lecturer in Computer Application in Tura Polytechnic, Tura||02|
|Lecturer in Medical Electronics in Tura Polytechnic, Tura||01|
|Lecturer in Automobile Engineering in Jowai Polytechnic, Jowai||03|
|Assistant Soil and Water Conservation Officer in Soil and Water Conservation Department||20|
|Labour Inspectors under the Administrative Control of Labour Department||03|
|Assistant Teacher (Arts) in Government Secondary Schools||19|
|Sub – Inspector of Supply under Food & Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department||10|
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
Candidates must read the official notification for educational qualification.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the typing test, screening test, written examination and physical efficiency test.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale based on the posts; candidates must read the official notification.
- General candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.460 for some posts, Rs.350 for some posts and Rs.320/- for some posts.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.230/-, Rs.175/- and Rs.160/- depends on the posts.
For more information about Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address,
House Shoe Building,
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 notification releasing date: 24 March, 2015
- Starting date for online application form: 24 March, 2015
- Last date for submitting the filled application form: 24 April, 2015
How to apply for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted application form.