Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Engineer Vacancies
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently announced an employment notification Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MPSC is going to fill up 70 vacancies Specialist Lecturer and Research Officer Etc Posts. MPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Meghalaya PSC Notification 2017 can apply through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 70 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Dental Surgeon Grade III||11|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||35|
|Surveyor Grade II||01|
Job Location: Meghalaya.
Candidates must refer the official advertisement for age criteria. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their 12th class or Diploma or Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Screening Test.
- Mains Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 24/07/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/08/2017.
Steps to apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Meghalaya PSC www.mpsc.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of Meghalaya PSC Lecturer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mpsc.nic.in