Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 for 1705 vacancies
Office of the Additional Director General of Police (TAP) and Chairman Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya has announced the latest job notification Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 for 1705 UB Sub Inspector, AB Sub Inspector, UB Group, AB Group and follower vacancies in Meghalaya Police. Organization invites the online applications from young and skilled applicants. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible applicants may download the online applications form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st July, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 1705 vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|UB Sub Inspector||100|
|AB Sub Inspector||25|
|Unarmed Branch Constable||463|
|MRPO Operator Constable||96|
|Armed Branch Constable||150|
|State battalion Constable and IRBN Constable||600|
|MRPO General Duty Constable||10|
- Candidates age should be in between 20 to 27 years for UB and AB Sub Inspector Posts.
- Applicants age should be in between 18 to 21 years for UB and AB group.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.150/-.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 31/07/2016.
Steps to apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Meghalaya Police Department www.megpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.