MCGM Recruitment 2017 – 116 Fireman Vacancies – Apply Here
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has recently updated the MCGM Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant fireman vacancies. As per this notification, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation is going to fill up 116 Fireman posts. MCGM invites the online applications from talented and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are who are searching for the Latest MCGM Fireman 2017 Jobs, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are available from 08th April, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MCGM Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 116 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Fireman Jobs.
Job Location: Greater Mumbai.
Candidates must refer the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination with valid certificate of fireman training.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the MCGM Fireman Vacancies 2017 will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 08/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/04/2017.
Steps to apply for MCGM Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of MCGM www.mcgm.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of MCGM Fireman Notification 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and required certificates.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mcgm.gov.in