MCGM Recruitment 2016 Application form www.mcgm.gov.in
Municipal corporation of greater Mumbai (MCGM) has released notification for the recruitment of accounts assistant vacancies. This MCGM is also called as brihanmumbai municipal corporation(BMC),it is the India’s richest municipal organization. It is the public body that governs the capital city of the bounds of Mumbai. Interested candidate can apply for MCGM Recruitment 2016 through online from official website before 18-01-2016. This was established under the Bombay municipal corporation Act 1888.it is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Mumbai.
Junior Accountant & Accountants Assistant: 359
Candidates who are applying for MCGM Recruitment 2016 must posses B.Com or equivalent with 60% marks from recognized university.
Age limit for MCGM Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates who are maximum 33 years as on 18-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. norms.
- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee.
- Reserved candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
Candidates are selected based on
- Online exam
- Personal interview.
Salary pay scale:
All selected candidates will be paid Rs 5200 – 20200/- per month along with grade pay Rs. 2400/- .
|Online application starting date||23-12-2015|
|Closing date of online submission||18-01-2016|
|Date of written exam||February 2016|
Application procedure for MCGM Recruitment 2016:
- Log in on the official website www.mcgm.gov.in
- Select the MCGM Recruitment 2016 Online Application link.
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Fill the application form along with payment process online.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Take the print out of the form for future references.
Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.