MCGM Notification 2017 – 115 Assistant Medical Officer Jobs
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has recently updated the MCGM Notification 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant fireman vacancies. As per this notification, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation is going to fill up 115 Assistant Medical Officer Posts. MCGM invites the online applications from talented and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are who are searching for the Latest MCGM AMO 2017 Jobs, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are available from 11th August, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 24th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MCGM Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 115 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Jobs.
Job Location: Greater Mumbai.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 36 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants
Applicants must possess their MBBS Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the MCGM Assistant Medical Officer Posts will get monthly pay scale as Rs.34800/-.
Candidates must read the official advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/08/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/08/2017.
Steps to apply for MCGM Notification 2017:
- Visit the official website of MCGM www.mcgm.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of MCGM AMO Vacancies 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and required certificates.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mcgm.gov.in