MAT 2019 stands for ‘Management Aptitude Test’and it’s a national level exam conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). Through MAT entrance examination, the admission will be offered in management courses such as MBA and PGDM. Here you can know Information about application process, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
MAT 2019 : Registration, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
Name Of the Organization : All India Management Association (AIMA)
Exam Name : Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
Name of Course : MBA/PGDM
Location : All over India
Exam Pattern :
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in both modes- online & offline.
- Duration: The candidate will get 150 Minutes (2 Hours 30 Mins) to complete the paper.
- Question Type: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be asked in the question paper.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 200 questions in the paper.
- Sectional Division: The MAT 2019 paper will be divided into 5 sections.
Sections Subjects No. of Questions Time (in min) I Language Comprehension 40 30 II Mathematical Skills 40 40 III Data Analysis & Sufficiency 40 35 IV Intelligence & Critical Reasoning 40 30 V Indian & Global Environment 40 15 Total 200 150
Educational Qualification :
- The candidates must be graduates in any discipline from any recognized Indian University.
- The candidates appearing in the final year examination of graduation are also eligible to appear in the MAT.
Age Limit :
- There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
Application Fee :
- For Paper Based Test(PBT) : Rs.1550/-
- For Computer Based Test (CBT) : Rs.1550/-
- For Both PBT & CBT : Rs.2650/-
How to Apply MAT 2019 :
- Visit Official Website.
- Click on Advertisement of the MAT 2019, Go to New Login.
- Fill Personal Education details in the registration.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to choose & fill 5 institutions where they want to convey their MAT scorecard to be considered for the admission.
- Candidates will be enabled to check their application status after few days of application form submission.
Important Dates :
- Starting of application form : 3rd week of December 2018
- Closing of online registration (PBT) : Last week of January 2019
- Closing of online registration (CBT) : 2nd week of February 2019
- Issue of admit card : 4th week of January 2019
- Date of Exam (PBT) : 1st week of February 2019
- Date of Exam (CBT) : 3rd week of February 2019
- Declaration of result : Last week of February 2019
Important Links :
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Mathematical Skills
- Indian & Global Environment