Maharashtra Tribal Dept Recruitment 2017 – 87 Teacher Posts
Tribal Development Department, Maharashtra has recently announced an employment notification Maharashtra Tribal Dept Recruitment 2017 in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Organization is going to fill up 87 vacancies of teacher vacancies. Tribal development Department, Maharashtra invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Maharashtra Tribal Department TGT PGT Jobs 2017 can apply for this notification through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 05th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Maharashtra Tribal Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 87 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher).
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher).
- PET (Physical Education Teacher).
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 43 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
|Post Name||Academic Details|
|PGT||Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in relevant subjects with B.Ed Qualification|
|TGT||Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree in relevant subjects with TET and B.Ed|
|PET||B.Sc or BA with B.P.Ed in relevant subjects and must have 2 years of relevant experience|
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants academic merit list only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/06/2017.
How to apply for Maharashtra Tribal Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Maharashtra Tribal Development Department www.tribal.maharashtra.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra Tribal Department Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.tribal.maharashtra.gov.in