Maharashtra Public Health Dept Recruitment 2017 – 394 Vacancies
Maharashtra Public Health Department has recently announced an employment notification Maharashtra Public Health Dept Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MAHA Public Health Dept is going to fill up 394 vacancies of Medical Officer Positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Maharashtra Government Jobs can apply for this MAHA Public Health Dept MO Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Maharashtra Public Health Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 394 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates maximum age should not exceed more than 38 years for unreserved category applicants and 43 years for reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their MBBS Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.300/-.
|Starting date to apply online||Available Now|
|Closing date to apply online||20/09/2017|
How to apply for Maharashtra Public Health Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Pubic Health Dept www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra Public Health Medical Officer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in