Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 – 408 Clerk Typist Vacancies
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently announced an employment notification Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MPSC is going to fill up 408 vacancies of Clerk cum Typist posts. Maharashtra PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Maharashtra PSC Notification 2017 can apply for this MPSC Jobs 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 06th April, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable applicants can apply for this Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 on or before last date 26th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 408 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Clerk – Typist (Marathi): 370 Posts.
- Clerk – Typist (English): 38 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their SSC or Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board with a good typing skill of 30 WPM in the Marathi and English Languages.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination, skill test and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norm monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.373/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.273/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 26/04/2017.
- Date of the Examination: 11/05/2017.
How to apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra PSC www.mpsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra PSC Clerk Typist Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details of the applicant.
- Enter registration fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in