Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 1048 GDS Vacancies
India Post Department, Maharashtra Postal Circle has recently published the latest job notification Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of April, 2017. As per this Maharashtra Postal Department GDS Notification 2017, Organization is going to fill up 1048 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) positions. Maharashtra Postal Circle invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Postal Department Jobs must download this Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification 2017 and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are available from 07th April, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 1789 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancies.
Job Location: Maharashtra State.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or 10th standard from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and there is no fee for reserved category applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/08/2017.
Steps to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra Postal Department www.indiaapost.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra Post Office GDS Notification 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in