Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Apply for 784 Vacancies
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an official notification Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 for the post of Police Sub Inspector (PSI) vacancies in various departments. The total numbers of positions are 784 to be filled through this notification. Competitors who are looking for latest government jobs they may utilize this golden opportunity provided by this MPSC Police Jobs 2017. Interested job seekers who are eligible can apply MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 in online application process. So the applicants with the educational capability in significant fields could apply for this job on or before last date that is 27th December, 2016.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Post Name: Police Sub Inspector and Law Officer.
Total Number of Vacancies: 784 Posts.
Police Jobs: 750 Posts.
Law Officer: 34 Posts.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Police Job Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Candidates age should be in between 19 years to 28 years. Age relaxation will be granted as per terms and policies to candidates that belong to the categories of OBC/ST and SC.
Applicants should have completed graduation or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates will be based on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview, which will be strictly supervised by expert officials of organization.
Applicants who are selected for the Police Officer jobs, those will get monthly salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4300/- and for the law officer posts, applicants will receive salary as Rs.15000/-.
- For Unreserved category applicants, Rs.373/-.
- For Reserved candidates, Rs.273/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/12/2016.
- Closing date to submit application form for police jobs: 27/12/2016.
- Last date to apply online for law officer jobs: 21/12/2016.
- Date of the Examination: 12/03/2017.
Special Inspector General of Police,
Steps to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of MPSC www.mahapolice.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of MPSC Police Jobs 2017.
- Now choose appropriate link related to vacancy for which you want to apply and click on that.
- Then, read all the details carefully in official notification.
- After this, fill online application form with mandatory details in proper manner.
- Upload scanned images of documents, certificates and photograph.
- Re-read filled application form once again and click on submit button.
- Take printout of submitted application form.