Maharashtra Police Notification 2017 – 104 Sub Inspector Jobs
Maharashtra Police Department has recently published an employment news regarding Maharashtra Police Notification 2017 to recruit the applicants as Sub Inspector vacancies. As per this notification, Organization is going to fill up 104 unreserved SI Posts. Eligible applicants may apply for this Maharashtra Sub Inspector Notification 2017 through official website from 11th April, 2017. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 01st May, 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details about Maharashtra Police Notification2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 104 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates lower age should be 24 years and upper age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination, physical efficiency test and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale monthly as per organization norms.
Candidates need to visit the official advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/05/2017.
How to apply for Maharashtra Police Notification 2017:
- Applicants need to visit the official website of Maharashtra Police Department www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on Maharashtra Police SI Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in