Maharashtra Police Dept Recruitment 2017 – 1008 SI Vacancies
Maharashtra Police Department has now released the latest job notification Maharashtra Police Dept Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Sub Inspector vacancies. As per this notification, Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board is going to fill up 1008 Sub Inspector Vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Police Jobs in the state of Maharashtra can apply for this Maharashtra Police Inspector 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 16th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Maharashtra Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1008 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector (SI).
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 60 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree in Law or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15000/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Started Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/05/2017.
How to apply for Maharashtra Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra Police Department www.mahapolice.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mahaonline.gov.in