Maharashtra MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant lecturer positions through this drive. MPSC invites the online applications from interested candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Eligible candidates may download the application form and fill up with accurate information of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Maharashtra MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Maharashtra MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 146 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Principal posts: 03 posts.
- Senior Lecturer posts: 33 posts.
- Lecturer posts: 110 posts.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates age should be in between 35 years to 45 years.
Applicants must possess their Masters degree in Humanities for principal posts, post graduation in relevant subjects for lecturer posts from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview only.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9000/- to Rs.39100/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for application fee information and etc details.
- Starting date for online application form: 18/06/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 08/07/2015.
How to apply for Maharashtra MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra MPSC www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra MPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.