Maharashtra MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2017 – 833 AMVI Vacancies
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently announced an employment notification Maharashtra MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MPSC is going to fill up 833 vacancies of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts. Maharashtra PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Maharashtra PSC Notification 2017 can apply for this MPSC Jobs 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official website. All the suitable applicants can apply for this Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 on or before last date 15th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Maharashtra MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 833 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)
Candidates lower age should be 19 years and upper age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their SSC or Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with minimum qualifying marks from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Examination.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4300/- monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.524/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.324/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/07/2017.
How to apply for Maharashtra MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra PSC www.mpsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra PSC AMVI Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details of the applicant.
- Enter registration fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in