Maharashtra MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 – 199 Assistant Engineer Posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced an employment notification regarding Maharashtra MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Maharashtra Government is going to fill up 199 vacancies of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs. MPSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Assistant Engineer Vacancies can apply for this MPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2017 through online. Online applications are available from 11th October, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before last date 25th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Maharashtra MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Total Number of Posts: 199 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer: 169 Posts.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 30 Posts.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per organization.
Applicants must possess their B.Tech or graduation degree or diploma in civil engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as follows,
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs.13000/- to Rs.34800/-|
- For General and OBC Candidates, Rs.524/-.
- SC/ST applicants, Rs.324/-.
|Starting date for online application form||11/10/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||25/10/2017|
How to apply for Maharashtra MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra PSC www.mpsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in