Maharashtra ITI Admissions 2016-2017 DVET Application Form
Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) has published the latest notification for taking admissions into ITI courses. Those who want to take Maharashtra ITI Admissions 2016-2017 are must read the official notification through its official website. DVET invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date which is mentioned in the official notification.
- Plastic Processing Operator.
- Instrument Mechanic.
- Mechanic Fridge and AC.
- Tools and Die, Maker.
- Mechanic Machine Tools.
- Machinist Grinder.
- Draftsman Mechanic.
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor.
- Electronics Mechanic.
- Electrician (Power Dist).
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle.
- Mechanic Diesel Engine.
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra ITI Admissions 2016-2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 14 years and age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the DVET norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in entrance test.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: In the month of August, 2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: August, 2016.
- Date of the Examination: Soon Released.
How to apply for Maharashtra ITI Admissions 2016-2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of DVET www.dvet.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Maharashtra ITI Admissions 2016-2017.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograh and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it.