Maharashtra Health Dept Recruitment 2016 Pune Field Officer
Joint Director of Health Services, Pune has announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various field worker posts. As per this notification, Organization needs to full fill total of 378 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are searching for the Maharashtra government jobs, those can apply for this recruitment. Maharashtra Health Dept invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about Maharashtra Health Dept Recruitment 2016 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Total number of vacancies: 378 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Filed Officer.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 33 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or SSC or equivalent examination form any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Selected applicants will get pay scale as Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/- with grade pay Rs.1300/- per month.
- For General applicants Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 14/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/03/2016.
- Date of the examination: very soon declared.
How to apply for Maharashtra Health Dept Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Health Department www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra Health Dept Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.