Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2015-2016
Maharashtra Forest Department Board has released the official notification Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2015-2016 to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant forest guard posts through this notification. Maharashtra Forest Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this drive. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates who are looking up for forest guard posts, those jobseekers may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 81 posts.
Name of the posts: Forest Guard.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Applicants must refer the official notification for age details.
Candidates must complete their SSC from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the physical efficiency test and etc.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.4200/- to Rs.20200/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.150/- per applicant.
- Starting date for online application form: 21/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/06/2015.
- Starting date to pay the fee: 22/05/2015.
- Last date to pay the fee: 12/06/2015.
How to apply for Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of Maharashtra Forest Guard www.mahaforest.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy it.