Maharashtra BSNL Recruitment 2017 – 440 JTO Vacancies
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Maharashtra has recently announced an employment notification Maharashtra BSNL Recruitment 2017 on its official page. BSNL has invited the online applications for the Junior Telecom Officer vacancies. Total Number of posts released by the BSNL Maharashtra Departments is 440 posts. Candidates who are searching for the BSNL latest Jobs 2017 can utilise this golden opportunity as early as possible. Online application process started from 06th March, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 06th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Maharashtra BSNL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 440.
Name of the Posts: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO).
Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Candidates lower age should be 18 years.
- Applicants upper age should be 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree in relevant stream from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Written Exam Tips: http://sscrecruitmentresults.in/preparation-tips-for-written-exam-easy-plan-stratergy/
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/- per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.500/- and reserved category applicants should pay the registration fee as Rs.300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/04/2017.
How to apply for Maharashtra BSNL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of BSNL www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- After that, click on the link of BSNL JTO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in