Maharana Pratap Battalion Recruitment 2017 – 951 Constable Jobs
Maharana Pratap Battalion has recently announced an employment notification Maharana Pratap Battalion Recruitment 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant constable, Head Constable, Wireless Staff and other vacancies. As per this notification, Maharana Pratap Battalion is going to fill up 951 vacant positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Maharana Pratap Battalion Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 951 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Commandant: 01 Post.
- Deputy Commandant: 03 Posts.
- DSP: 07 Posts.
- RSC Officer: 23 Posts.
- Head Constable: 160 Posts.
- Constable: 625 Posts.
- Cook: 24 Posts.
- Clerk IV Grade: 07 Posts.
- Cabinet Cadre: 07 Posts.
- Wireless Staff: 33 Posts.
- Medical Staff: 04 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or Diploma or Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for Maharana Pratap Battalion Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Maharana Pratap Battalion www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Maharana Pratap Battalion Constable Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in