MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017 – 107 Lower Division Clerk Posts
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company (MAHAGENCO) has announced an employment notification MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017 on its official website. MAHAGENCO is going to fill up 107 vacancies. MAHAGENCO invites the online applications from skilled and dynamic applicants. Job seekers who are searching for the latest government jobs in the state of Maharashtra, those can apply for this recent MAHAGENCO LDC Jobs 2017 through online. MAHAGENCO 2017 Online applications will be started soon at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 22nd September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 107 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk (HR): 27 Posts.
- Lower Division Clerk (Accounts): 80 Posts.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.300/-.
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 releasing date||September, 2017|
|Starting date for apply online||02/09/2017|
|Closing date to submit the application form||22/09/2017|
|MAHAGENCO 2017 Exam Date||Soon Updates|
How to apply for MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of MAHAGENCO www.mahagenco.in
- After that, click on the link of MAHAGENCO LDC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required educational certificates.
- At last, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mahagenco.in