MAHAGENCO Fireman Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 416 Vacancies
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company (MAHAGENCO) has released the latest job notification MAHAGENCO Fireman Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, MAHAGENCO is going to fill up 416 members of chemist, lab chemist, senior manager, deputy manager, manager, system analyst, programmer, fire officer, fireman, pharmacist and nurse posts. MAHAGENCO invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 07th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about MAHAGENCO Fireman Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 416 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Junior Lab Chemist||56|
|Senior Manager (HR)||04|
|Deputy Manager (HR)||07|
|Manager (F & A)||06|
|Deputy Manager (F & A)||22|
|Assistant Welfare Officer||05|
|Senior Manager (Security)||02|
|Deputy Senior manager||06|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||11|
|Junior Officer (Security)||46|
|Assistant Fire Officer||13|
|Junior Fire Officer||09|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.21365/- to Rs.46805/- with grade pay per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 16/01/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/02/2017.
How to apply for MAHAGENCO Fireman Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of MAHAGENCO www.mahagenco.in.
- After that, click on the link of MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Take printout of it for further reference.