MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Application 2016 mahatransco.in For Substation Assistant Posts
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company was released the latest job notification to hire the candidates as various vacant Substation Assistant posts. As per this notification, MAHADISCOM is going to fill up 2542 members of unreserved positions. Maharashtra State government invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Suitable aspirants may download the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Application 2016 online applications are now available at its official website. This job is contract basis for three years. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th August 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 2542 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Substation Assistant Posts.
Job Category: Contract Based Govt Job.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years to 27 years
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their 10th Class or Intermediate in Maharashtra Board.
Candidates who have selected for Substation Posts, they will get
- For First Year: Rs.9000/-.
- For Second Year:Rs.10000/-.
- For Third Year:Rs.11000/-.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
- General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.400/-.
- For SC and ST applicants have to pay Rs.200/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/08/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/08/2016.
How to apply for MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Application 2016:
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra TRANSCO www.mahatransco.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click n the link of MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Application 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.