Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 -127 Sweeper Jobs
Madras High Court (MHC) has recently announced an employment notification regarding Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of July, 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant sweeper and stationary worker positions. As per this notification, Madras High Court is going to fulfil 127 vacancies of Sweeper posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available from 14th July, 2017 on its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 20th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Madras High Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 127 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Sweeper and Stationary Worker.
- Sweeper: 68 Posts.
- Stationary Worker: 59 Posts.
Job Location: Madras.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Candidates must possess 08th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Selected applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.4800/- to Rs.10000/- with grade pay of Rs.1300/-.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 14/07/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/08/2017.
- Date of written examination: September, 2017.
Steps to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Madras High Court www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Madras High Court Sweeper Jobs 2017.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in