Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 – SES AE Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently announced an employment notification Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant assistant engineer positions. As per this notification, MPPSC is going to fill up 50 Assistant Engineer vacancies. MPPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Madhya Pradesh State Government Jobs, those may apply for this MPPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2017 through online. Online applications are now available from 16th March, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 50 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer (AE).
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their engineering degree in relevant trade or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 16/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/04/2017.
- Date of the written examination: 17/06/2017.
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of MPPSC www.mppsc.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of MPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with required details.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required educational certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in