Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 mppsc.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various posts through this recruitment. MPPSC invites the online applications form interested and eligible candidates through online mode. MPPSC online applications will be available at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details and application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015:
Total Number of vacancies: 77 posts
Name of the posts: Insurance Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon Posts
Candidates age limit should be in between 21 years to 40 years.
Candidates must possess their MBBS Degree or equivalent examination.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the interview only.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.140/-.
For more information about Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address,
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Residency Area, Indore.
- Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 notification releasing date: 26 March, 2015
- Starting date for online application form: 1 April, 2015
- Last date for submitting the application form: 30 April, 2015
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted application form.