Madhya Pradesh ICDS Recruitment 2016
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Madhya Pradesh has recently published the latest job notification at its official website to appoint the applicants as anganwadi worker, anganwadi helper and mini anganwadi worker vacancies. MP ICDS releases job notifications regularly. Now this notification is going to recruit large number of candidates. Job seekers who are interested to work with ICDS organization, those must utilize this golden opportunity. MP ICDS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 27th October, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Madhya Pradesh ICDS Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 9559 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Anganwadi Worker: 4401.
- Anganwadi Helper: 4532.
- Mini Anganwadi Worker: 626.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 45 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government norms.
Applicants must possess matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Selection process is based on the written test or personal interview depending upon the recruitment board decision.
The pay scale of applicants is given as per the rules and regulations of the Madhya Pradesh government.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Opening date for online application form: Now available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 27/10/2016.
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh ICDS Recruitment 2016:
- Interested applicants must log on to the official website of MP ICDS www.mpwcdmis.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Anganwadi Karyakarti or Sevika Vignapan.
- Download the notification and must read carefully.
- Click on apply online.
- Download the application form and fill it correctly without any mistakes.
- Attach all the required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.